Beautiful flat share available in a 115 m2 fully furnished apartment ideally located in Thônex, Geneva, right next to all services, tram and buses. Apartment is very luminous, calm, spacious, and offers superb views over the Jura mountains, Mont Blanc, Jet d'eau and city. You'll definitely enjoy the wonderful view from the hammock in the living room or from one of the three balconies :)
The apartment is on the 11th floor and the private residence also offers 2 big private gardens with ping pong table & benches.
The apartment is shared with 2 other extremely cool persons working in science and humanitarian development.
The bedroom is not big but cosy and is furnished with a double bed, a desk, and big wardrobe and offers a great view over the Mont Blanc and French Alps.
- All amenities at 2 min walking distance (supermarket Coop, Migros, Denner, Tram 12, 3 Buses, pharmacy, post, shops and restaurants). The tram 12 takes you directly to Rive in 10 min. There is a tram every 2 min and tram stop is 2 min from home. French border is 5 min away by foot, which is super useful to do your shopping in France with extended opening hours and cheaper prices.
- Apartment has been fully renovated in 2016 with modern quality materials and equipments. Dishwasher and washing machine is available (in the apartment).
- Flat share is for 1 year or more, renewable. 3 months guarantee requested. Please do not contact me if you can't stay at least 12 months.
- Monthly participation to the rent: CHF 900, monthly participation to the bills and so called "charges": CHF 252 (All included: heat, water, wifi, electricity, so called "charges" of the building including access to private residence gardens, concierge, residence open air parkings, covered parking for moto or scooter).
- Secured parking for bikes at the ground floor, possibility for car parking.
- Concierge available working days 7h30 - 12h & 13h30 - 17h30.
If you are interested or if you have any questions please fill out the little survey we have prepared for you: https://forms.gle/4Ry7dCMMV4ZZBFa9A
Mit dem Inserent Kontakt aufnehmen